Tuesday 1 March 2016

Would that there were more hours in a day ...

... so I might get everything done that I wanted to.
So far, my to-do list has about 20 writing-related activities on it (and I've just crossed off a whole load) and a couple of work-related/family ones.
It doesn't help that I'm in the process of releasing a book under a different name - the whole process of writing/editing/beta-changes/marketing etc is time consuming.
But as soon as, I hope to get onto the edits for the sixth Hengist book, Aurora - another one set mainly in this country where things for the Hengist people, and Archer in particular, get a lot darker and nastier.
If all goes to plan, this might be out by Beltane (May 1st), but I'm hoping to put out a box set of the 1st 3 Hengist between now and then.
Ho hum.
Did I mention how much I love my life as a semi-retired math-teacher come full-time-writer?
I really do. Just wish there was more than one of me, or more than 18 hours in a day (even I have to sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment