Tuesday 7 July 2015

Presenting Hannah Sullivan - World Wise Writer


How remiss of me. Having spent over a year in the company of these lovely ladies, it never occurred to me to interview them on my blog. Because we all know them so well. At least I do, having swapped many thousands of emails with them - no that's not per week, although it sometimes feels like it. We really can talk when we get together.

For those of you who have never met my super-dooper-awesome-sauce-tastic ladies, you are in for a rare treat as I now put them in the chair.
First up is Hannah-banana (aka Swifty) - she is the Heart of us.
Read more here.

And if you fancy the sound of her awesome book, she has a sale on for the next 2 days, (from 7th July) FREE to download in  the US and UK.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for using your interviewing skills on me, Jacky. I really appreciate it and think you're a wonder! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, Hannah - it was a joy to do :)

    ReplyDelete