Tuesday 16 June 2015

Slater read in 9 countries

Phew! What a weekend that was. My car broke badly (like new engine kinda badly) so I lost one of the days I was supposed to spend in glorious Wales. Finally got there to have a day of wall-to-wall rain - this is the Wales I remember! On the plus side, I typed up 13 thousand words on the next book, so it wasn't all bad.
All this while Slater was on a free promo. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to keep checking those stats every couple of minutes? Especially when it reaches that coveted #1 slot in 6 charts (in 3 different countries). Or when over 1100 people in 9 countries all download copies of your book.
And nothing quite describes the thrill when people buy the other 3 books in the series - presumably because they enjoyed (or liked the sound of) the free book they've just downloaded.

It's been a while since I did this - not sure if it will be the final version, but I'd love to hear your opinion on it.
Cheers Jacky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment