Well that was a festive season and a half! I drove 1800 miles picking up/dropping off my wonderful offspring and visiting friends and family for Yule and Chrismas festivities.
Some of the highlights were:
- being attuned to Reiki One (with my dear friend Sarah) by my talented auntie Lynne;
- supping soup and ale by a roasting fire in a picturesque pub in Coniston;
- early snowfall on the hills surrounding Castlerigg stone circle,
- sunset on Glastonbury Tor on the eve of the winter solstice,
- greeting the sun in Avebury sun circle on solstice morning (many thanks to the Archdruid and Crone of Avebury for making us welcome);
- singing Christmas carols in the magnificent grounds of Warwick castle
- and best of all sharing several fantastic feasts with my fabulous family.