Wednesday 30 January 2013

It's all about me.

I’m hoping for a few sneaky peeks from the ABNA threads, so I thought I’d take the opportunity for some self-praise. Even though I’m not really comfortable on planet “Look-at-me” (yeah, right!), here’s some stuff you can check out.

             The book trailer for Archer                    Me chatting about Archer           Me chatting about Rory              My alter-ego Jo Green
                                                                                                and the premise                                  and the series                  (This piccy was taken when
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I re-wrote it back in 2001)
  Hey that’s amazing. I was looking for the link to my romantic thriller (Subterfuge) - published as Jo Green.
Ammy UK stores it as Crime, Thrillers & Mystery -> Thrillers.
Ammy US stores it as Literature -> Erotica. Mmmm – I didn’t think it was that sexy.
Maybe I should take a pitch for 50 Shards of Gray? 50 Swords of Gray? – darnit, there are no swords in this one, just bare-knuckle fighting and the threat of guns. But my real name is Jacky Gray, so I’ll keep working on it.

These are some of my other alter-egos – I do love dress-up.

2 comments:

  1. Lady Ro is my favorite I think! She's feminine yet a little passive aggressive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No passive, just pure undiluted agression. Cross her at your peril! That smile is pure enjoyment as she prepares to stick it in her would-be assailant.

      Delete