Thursday 17 May 2012

Onwards and Upwards

Ok, So I didn't make it through to even the sub's bench on the Voice, but just like ABNA, I made some excellent friends and learnt so much. To cheer myself up, I thought I'd dig up a bit of history. Like the great quote from an ABNA expert reviewer:
"This read perfectly, as a action adventure story should. The plot pacing moved quickly, and the excitement of tournament was written so realistically that I could hear the hush and roar of the crowds as if I was there too.  I also enjoyed the main character, Archer, he was likable and very much the classic story hero."
And some of the stunning pix from booksignings I've done:
With Paul and Cara Lawrence at Happy Glastonbury (formerly Growing Needs)

Alex Rebecca doing their their crowd-pleasing, choregraphed fighting at Kenilworth Books
Good times!
  Cheers
     Jacky
       xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment